As the nights draw in you will find that your early morning or evening dog walk will take place in darkness
Here are our top tips for walking the dog on those dark nights
- Buy yourself and your dog a reflective vest so you can be easily seen by passing traffic.
- Stick to the paths that you know. Exploring a new route is not the best idea in the dark
- Try using a headlamp to keep your hands free and in control of your dog.
- Always keep your dog on the lead. Even the best behaved dogs can get spooked at night. Looking for a scared dog in the dark is not fun!
- Buy a light up collar for your dog like our K9 B-Seen Rechargeable LED Light Collar
- Always carry your phone. You never know when you may need it.